Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I can't live without my....

Greetings!

First let me say that if you don't have friends who have your back you don't have anything at all! I feel beyond blessed to the reactions that my homies have given me. Support is not just for your bras ladies! Having  supportive women in your corner to push you to your highest heights and pull you from your lowest lows is a staple. They can be like a seat belt... A life jacket... a cold slush on a hot day. This is something to thank God.

Today has been a great day! Dropped Braylen off at daycare and he didn't cry! He actually sat at the table expecting breakfast like a big boy. No tears for him means no tears for me :) I then went to breakfast at a cafe I have never been before. Jen decided it would be a good idea to try their 3.99 special. It was amazing! I'm not an egg person and it was the BOMB. To make it taste even better... it was FREE.99. Some kind elderly man decided to pick up our tab. He didn't even come to say hello; just paid and left. Thank God for small blessings right? Oh.. and PE (shameless plug****www.pearlessencedecorating.com****shameless plug) booked 2 new clients! Not bad for a Monday.


I put a pot roast in the crock pot this morning so I didn't have to cook dinner today. I love pot roast. Justin... not so much, but hey.. he's still going to eat it so I can handle his grumblings.

So for the last 2 months I have been without a dishwasher. Our old one (that we only had for 1 year) died during it's rinse cycle. Since that sad evening my life has been consumed with washing dishes every day... wash wash wash..scrub scrub scrub... BOOOOOOOOO! I never realized how much a dishwasher made my life so easy. Gave me so much more time in my day. Well we got a new one last Thursday. I came home today and was not greeted by a sink full of dishes and a counter full of dirty cups (we Malones are a thirsty bunch to say the least). All I that waited on me was a dishwasher full of clean dishes that I put up while Braylen was enjoying a cup of juice. To make matters even more awesome, Justin remembered to bring me a Reese's Peanut Butter Heart! Chocked full of peanut buttery goodness.

Tonight let's Cheers to Friends and Dishwashers. They both make my life that much more easy and give me a since of stability that a girl can only dream of  :)

3 comments:

  1. Okay....so why could I see (in my mind)EVERY expression on your face while you wrote this. HAHAHAHA!
    I couldn't live without the few girlfriends I have. I love you so much.
    Also, I must agree. Dishwashers are pretty
    AH-MAY-ZING!
    Give my Braylen kisses and hugs and tell Justin to suck it up and eat that yummy roast. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is was great reading again! You are doing a wonderful job...again I AM PROUD OF YA!!! OK...so am I the only person in the world who doesn't like dishwashers???? lol ANYWHO...friends are the best!!!! love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tacarra.. I need you to jump on the dishwasher band wagon. Yeah sometimes they don't always get the dishes extremely clean, and you may have water spots but at least you don't get dry dish pan hands lol

    ReplyDelete