Thursday, August 4, 2011

Where in the world is Elisa Malone????

Ok... I know what you are all thinking... Here goes another person trying to start a blog and then bailing on us after only one month! I will give a pause to all of the tongue lashing that I know I will get..... and... GO.......

Good. Now that you have gotten that off your chest at least let me explain what had happened lol.
I wish I had an awesome reason like my computer was stolen by aliens who wanted to take over the world by using MY computer and only my computer. But no... I don't have any excuses. Besides Excuses are tools of the week and incompetent used to build monuments of nothingness. Those who use excuses will never become.... Oh Snap.. I had a flash back to SPR 07 LOL.

Well there were a lot of things going on in my life over the past several months. I have just been busy busy busy. But I still could have carved time out of my day to write. I thought about writing. Everyday. But everything I wanted to write about I didn't want to face. Sometimes I think that if I push certain thoughts, feelings, and goings on out of my mind that they would go away. They don't of course, but writing them down and sharing them would just solidify the crap that was going on. I'm a realist by nature and I just didn't want to realize my life.

Let's raise a glass to me sharing with you again. I'll cheers to that for sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment